- Interdistrict transportation
- Intradistrict transportation
- Vocational transportation
- Non-public school transportation including aid in lieu of transportation
- Private schools for the handicapped transportation
- County Special Services School District transportation
- Camden City School District
The Commission currently provides transportation services for approximately 2,500 special education students, 1,500 vocational students, 1,900 Charter and Renaissance students, and 1,400 non-public students. Approximately 2,300 non-public students receive aid in lieu of transportation.
School districts requesting transportation services must submit a resolution from their board of education and an application for transportation services for individual students to be transported. Applications for transportation services as well as forms to terminate services are available on the Commission’s website and can be downloaded, completed and faxed to 856-309-1026.